March 28, 2017

Overwatch Pharah - Patreon


Hi, guys!

A week ago I opened my Patreon page and I would like to thank all the people that is already supporting me. :)

As promised this is the low-res artwork of Pharah I made for Patrons as welcome gift.

For explaining why I've started this Patreon page I'll paste here the main disclaimer:

"Some time ago I realized a lot of time has passed since my last hentai piece outside commissions and comics. I don't have much free time, but I still feel the will to share with you characters I like in hot situations, so... why not?

The idea behind my Patreon page is to share my hentai passion with you and be grateful to you for all those many years of awesome support!

Since I'm involved in a lot of projects (translated: busy as hell!) i decided for a "per creation" goals. In this way I'll be able to reach the quality I want with the time I need."

But... don't worry. I will not stop publishing original artworks and comics for Hentai United, taking commission or posting free fan art. :)

Thanks a lot for many years of awesome support!

Well, as you read all the stuff will be free, but every kind of support will be really appreciated!

https://www.patreon.com/ganassa