September 29, 2017

Books news for Lucca Comics and Games 2017!

Hi! I was very busy in these weeks, and that's why!

Lucca Comics and Games 2017, the biggest Italian comics convention, will start in November, and 3 Ganassa's books will be published!

Check this out:

GANASSA’S SKETCHBOOK VOL. 02



The second "Ganassa's Sketchbook"! 120 full color pages from my recent works! You will find the very best of my artworks and even a lot of new stuff!

TALES FROM M.E.R.C.s



An hentai anthology from my black and white comics, based on my M.E.R.C.s role play setting!

WULFPACK




Wulfpack is an action comics, “shonen” style! 64 page of black and white action in pure ganassa's glory! Variant Cover also available!

I'll give you information for order this stuff oversea as soon as possible ;)

Thanks!