May 30, 2018

Injustice 2 Patreon public post - Supergirl


Hi buddies!

Today here comes the public version of Injustice 2 Supergirl patreon artwork!

This is the first adult fan art my Patrons voted on the April poll! Right now are voting for the next character to be involved in a SFW/Ecchi/Nude fan art!

This time my Patrons will choice which one between Ivy Valentine from Soul Calibur, Catwoman from Injustice 2, Domino from Deadpool 2 movie and Jess Black from Far Cry 5.



If you’re interested in day 1 full resolution reward, the “Soundless” and "Climax" variation of this picture (those will remain a Patrons-Only exclusive!) and be able to vote on the monthly poll join 5$/10$ Patrons!

Ps: If you want to support me in a different way, take a look at my INPRNT store, my Amazon merchandise page!